Dental Care Event Educator
If you are a dental professional (Dentist, Assistant, Hygienist) or student who is outgoing and loves sharing your passion for oral care, The KMAC Group has an opportunity for you! We are looking for Oral Health Care Representatives who are self-motivated with great communication skills who are looking to spread their passion for oral care to shoppers in a retail environment while striving to create an exciting and memorable brand experience.
Dental Care Event Educators will work independently at retail locations interacting and engaging shoppers on the benefits of proper oral hygiene. You will also be responsible for educating shoppers about industry leading oral care products.
- Intercept and engage shoppers to educate on features and benefits of the participating product(s)
- Deliver key messages and provide demonstrations of the featured products
- Provide detailed product information and answer shopper questions about their oral health care
- You will also be responsible to take program materials to/from locations.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Able to work independently
- Customer oriented
- Previous retail experience is an asset
- Vehicle access is not mandatory however it makes transportation of the materials (collapsible demo booth weighing approx. 20 lbs) easier.
Tentative dates for the upcoming program: April 1, 2, 8, 9 , 10, 15, 16, 17 (2016)
Positions available for upcoming programs are available all across Canada.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply here
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you!