Oral Care Sales Representative – Multiple Locations
Are you passionate about helping clients succeed?
If so, we’d like to meet you to discuss your proven track record in successful business development, organizational excellence, incredible communication, presentation, and people skills. We’d also like to hear about how you have developed productive relationships and managed a territory while achieving stellar results.
Position: Territory Manager/Sales Representative – Professional Oral Care
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Kelowna, British Columbia
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Toronto, Ontario
- Quebec City, Quebec
Compensation Package: Competitive Salary + car allowance + home office allowance + company benefit package.
Description: We are searching for Territory Managers to represent a global leader in the oral healthcare market with the challenge to help them become the #1 professionally used and recommended brand on the market. Our existing team of 5 Professional Oral Care Territory Managers is growing – you can be part of this growth.
In this role you will be responsible:
- For servicing existing clients while creating new business growth in your territory to achieve your annual sales objectives.
- To develop sales plans that identify potential customers, improve distribution gaps, recognize underperforming accounts, and increase overall profitability in your territory.
- For developing and promoting long-term relationships with distributors that contribute to the company’s continued success and growth.
- For Analyzing sales data and business results to create strategic growth and routing plans.
- To effectively use sales tools and programs to achieve established key performance metrics.
- For providing insight and feedback on competitive conditions and/or issues as they are encountered in the field.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years experience in sales
- Degrees Preferred: HBA, BBA, BCOMM
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset
- Proven skills in the following areas:
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple levels of management and dental office staff
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence and lead change
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational approach with ability to prioritize
- Customer-focused and pro-active problem solving approach
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers
- Knowledgeable and proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive attitude and self-motivation/drive
- Flexible on travelling
- Provide own Vehicle
- Capable of working independently
ABOUT THE K.MAC GROUP
For more than 24 years, KMAC has put 16 Fortune 500 companies on a path to accelerating growth by designing and implementing proven systems and processes and coaching employees in performance improvement. The company was founded in 1992 to revolutionize the way organizations can achieve results requiring a change in human behaviour with the ultimate goal of accelerating business growth. We accelerate sales.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Sam Coulson via email, email@example.com and please have ‘Sales Representative’ in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.