What we do.
Since _____ we have been focused and committed to improving the oral health of Canadians through nationwide specialized demo programs. These programs are staffed with dental professionals like yourself, who can provide the public with expert advice on best oral health practices and products information that will help them achieve optimal solutions based on their specific needs.
Types of projects:
- Sales and education at major retailers
- Professional oral care consultants
- Direct office sampling
- Professional conventions
- Special events
Current Job Opportunities:
Dental Care Event Educator
If you are a dental professional (Dentist, Assistant, Hygienist) or student who is outgoing and loves sharing your passion for oral care, The KMAC Group has an opportunity for you! We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated with great communication skills who are looking to spread their passion for oral care to shoppers in a retail environment while striving to create an exciting and memorable brand experience.
Dental Care Event Educators will work independently at retail locations interacting and engaging shoppers on the benefits of proper oral hygiene. You will also be responsible for educating shoppers about industry leading oral care products.
- Intercept and engage shoppers to educate on features and benefits of the participating product(s)
- Deliver key messages and provide demonstrations of the featured products
- Provide detailed product information and answer shopper questions about their oral health care
- You will also be responsible to take program materials to/from locations.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Able to work independently
- Customer oriented
- Previous retail experience is an asset
- Vehicle access is not mandatory however it makes transportation of the materials (collapsible demo booth weighing approx. 20 lbs) easier.
The dates of this program are April 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 18th, 19th of 2015. There are positions available all across Canada.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
For general staff inquires, contact Jill King – firstname.lastname@example.org